Remove chicken from packaging and then I removed as much fat as possible.
Sprinkle seasoning on it.
Place in greased baking dish. Cook in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Remove and cover again with more BBQ sauce to cover entire chicken. Return to oven for an additional 5 minutes of until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- 4 pieces bone-in chicken
- 1 tbsp Mrs Dash Chicken seasoning
- 1 serving BBQ Sauce recipe, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease baking dish and sit aside.
- Remove any fat from the chicken if desired.
- Sprinkle seasoning onto chicken and place in baking dish. Cook for 20 minutes.
- While this is cooking, make the BBQ sauce.
- Remove chicken and smother the side that's up entirely with sauce.
- Return to oven and cook for an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove and again smother chicken entirely on side that's up with sauce. Return for an additional 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked entirely. Remove and enjoy with your favorite sides.
- Use remaining BBQ sauce for dipping.