Remove from oven and serve with rice and veggies. It’s that simple!
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup panko seasoning
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Dash each Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix together the panko, parm cheese, and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Pat the salmon dry with a paper towel. Lightly salt and pepper each fillet.
- Squeeze the juice out of the lemon and drizzle on top of the salmon, completely covering it.
- Press half the panko mixture onto each piece of salmon. Place into the oven for 12-15 minutes or until it flakes easily with a fork.
- Place oven on broil and cook for another 2-3 minutes on until the topping is nice and golden brown. Remove from oven and serve with favorite sides.