They say food is the way to a man’s heart, but I’d challenge that food is the way to anyone’s heart. It’s who we are as humans. It’s what brings a village together. Food is life and it is meant to be shared. Since I can’t invite you all of you to my house for a Sunday Supper, I decided to do the next best thing and share recipes with you so we can each cook and enjoy the time with our own families while building memories. I encourage you to share your favorite recipes – whether you are a blogger or a reader – during the Sunday Suppers Recipe Link-Up. Then, stop back and check out some new ones each week. You may have a new family favorite waiting for you!
This Week’s Featured Recipe
Berry season will be here before you know it, and when those beautiful blackberries are ripe, you want to incorporate them into your meals any way you can. While sweets are what naturally comes to mind this Blackberry Thyme Salmon from Apron Warrior would be the perfect savory pairing.
Sunday Suppers Recipe Link-Up #9
I am so excited to announce that starting this week, you will be able to join the Sunday Suppers Recipe Link-Up on either Happily Homegrown or We’re Parents. Larisha and I have joined up to help bring families back to the dinner table with delicious home-cooked recipes.
Meet Your Hosts
Stephanie is the homesteading & homeschooling mom of 3 behind Happily Homegrown. While living in the ‘burbs of eastern Pennsylvania, she longs to be a country girl with a garden and a few chickens to call her own. Her many loves include dark chocolate, Doctor Who, red wine, tea, gardening, baking, and her family – but not necessarily in that order.
Larisha is an award-winning author and co-founder behind We’re Parents. Originally from WV, she currently resides in NJ with her fiance and their two beautiful girls. You can typically find her in the kitchen testing out recipes, out in the garden, or at the Amish market eating doughnuts.
- Everyone is welcome to link up to 3 recipes each week. I reserve the right to delete any posts that aren’t “family friendly.”
- Be a Good Party Goer by following your hosts, and visiting at least 3 other posts. Don’t forget to comment or share!
- By linking to this party you are giving Happily Homegrown & We’re Parents permission to feature one picture from your recipe on social media, and blogs. Proper credit will always be given to you. I am not responsible for stolen and/or misused images, misused projects and ideas.
- By participating in the link party, you give permission to receive a weekly email inviting you to the #SundaySuppers link-up.
- All posts will get a YUM and will be Pinned to the Sunday Suppers board. Don’t forget to follow along!