*Disclosure: Affiliate Links contained within this post. You purchase like you normally would, but we receive a small commission.
I want to let you in on the easiest way to make an egg sandwich.
But first, I know two things about breakfast first hand:
1. It is very difficult to try to squeeze in breakfast every morning. Whether you are chasing kids around or simply can never seem to drag yourself out of bed until you only have ten minutes left to quickly shower and throw on some clothes before you will make yourself very late to work, cooking breakfast for yourself is the LAST thing on your mind.
2.While it may be difficult, breakfast literally is the most important meal of the day. While in college I wouldn’t say I gained the “Freshman 15”, however, I did gain the “College 30”. Over the course of 6 years, I gained approximately 30lbs and one day found myself starring at my pictures from that weekend saying what in the world happened to me. Determined to loose the weight, I did some research and found that eating healthy is often times more important than any exercise plan you can do. And eating breakfast is even more important as it starts your metabolism right away in the morning helping to aid the weight loss.
So, I found myself desperately looking for quick ways to grab breakfast. Thus I bring you the Easiest Egg Sandwich EVER. Literally, in under 2 minutes you can have the simplest sandwich.
First, add one whole egg to a large mug. (a large mug like this is really important) Proceed to beat the egg with a fork until completely mixed. Throw in two pieces of toast into the toaster and then place the mug in the microwave on high for 1 minute or until no more liquid is seen in the bowl.
Then dig in! No more excuses for not eating breakfast! Enjoy!!
- 2 pieces bread- I prefer Nature's Own Honey Wheat
- 1 egg
- 1 piece of sliced American cheese (or your favorite sliced cheese)
- No Salt Sodium Alternative and pepper (as desired)
- Lightly spray bowl with cooking spray. Crack and beat one egg in the bowl. Toast two pieces of bread. Put bowl in microwave on high for 1 minute or until no liquid remains. Place cheese and egg on one piece of toast. Sprinkle with No Salt & pepper as desired. Top with second piece of toast. Place back in microwave for 10 seconds to slightly melt the cheese. Enjoy!