We are super excited to bring you this years Father’s Day Gift Guide. We all know that men are just instinctively hard to buy for, which makes mom’s life even more difficult because more often than not, he’s not going to tell you what he wants. We’ve rounded-up what we think are great options, no matter what type of dad you have at your home and all well within a great price range for all families.
1. We couldn’t have a Father’s Day gift guide without including Daddy & Co. They are one of our biggest supports and we are one of their biggest fans. They have a wide range of the best Father’s Day gifts, but I’m excited to let you know about one of their newest items – Daddy’s Beach Kit. We live close to the shore, so we will be traveling to the beach a lot and it’s the perfect gift for him. The set comes inside a mesh, drawstring bag and includes a beach ball, koozie, frisbee, sunglasses, and a 32″x66″ 100% Velour Terry Cotton “I’m the Daddy!” Towel. Literally, everything he needs for the beach besides swimming trunks! Not a fan or don’t live close to the beach? Daddy & Co has a ton of amazing options for every type of dad! Use of search feature to check out our many reviews of Daddy & Co, simply type in “daddy scrubs”. Visit their website to see all their gifts! Order before 5/31 and use code MVD for 15% off your order over $25 + spend $25 and get FREE SHIPPING.
2. Since we have been trying to live a more eco-friendly life, we have been trying to eliminate most paper products. Andrew had a somewhat hard time with this because when he gets an idea in his head, he likes to write it down. By using a Boogie Board, he is able to reduce his paper waste and continue to draw out his idea. With the Sync you can save thousands of writings and/or drawings and even upload them to a computer. It’s awesome for dads that frequently write out ideas, attend business meetings, or just like to doodle too. Read my review of Boogie Board here. Boogie Board has 5 different options ranging from $30-100 to meet everyone’s budget.
3. Andrew loves to golf. Okay, he loves to go to the driving range. He’s learning and improving, but there’s only so many golf clubs/bags/balls that you can purchase year after year before they start stacking up in your house. Instead, this year, get him the Hand Speed Trainer. It’s a set of neoprene sleeves that have places for adjustable weights so you increase your upper body strength while doing the activities that you love. This also helps to improve your speed while hitting the balls. Dad, not a golfer? Don’t worry, Hand Speed Trainer also has sleeves for football, baseball, hockey, lacrosse, MMA, tennis, overall fitness activities, and more. Normally, $79.95, but right now you can enter code “spring swing” and get them for $59.95 + FREE Shipping on their website.
4. DADspirations: The 1st 100 Days of Fatherhood is an absolutely incredible book of tips, tricks, and ideas all with quirky humor throughout. Andrew truly dislikes reading, yet he enjoyed this book. While, it’s perfect for all dads, new and old, it’s truly a great option for a new dad or soon to be dad. Read my review of the book here. You can download for $3 or buy the paperback for $14.
5. I actually wanted a Hands-Free Bluetooth Car Kit for Andrew last year because he was constantly using his phone. We absolutely love using it and admittedly, it stays in my car more than his now because we use my car so often. It’s great though because you can pair more than one device. It sounds great, easy to use, the person I’m talking to hears me clearly, and it’s lightweight. Read my full review of the Parrot MiniKit Neo here. It retails for $100, but can be purchased on Amazon for just $72+ right now and FREE shipping.
BUY IT: Most of the above mentioned items can be purchased at Amazon by clicking on the images below. Daddy & Co products can be purchased directly from their site here.