*Disclosure: Affiliate links contained in this post. You purchase like you would normally, but we receive a small commission.
- 1 cup ketchup (preferably with no salt)
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (can substitute molasses)
- 1/2 tsp of each: ground cinnamon, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, black pepper, and chili powder
- For cold sauce: Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined. Store in an air tight container in the fridge.
- For heated sauce: Place all ingredients in a cold skillet or pan. Mix together until well combined. Turn heat on low and cook until heated through (approximately 5-10 minutes)