This is a new recipe that we haven’t photographed yet! No worries, the recipe is still great! Photos will be added soon! We hope you love our Instant Pot Cuban Pulled Pork!
- 2-3 pound pork roast
- 2 whole bulbs garlic, peeled (this is roughly 20-25 cloves)
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3/4 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon cracked black peppercorns
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes
- In a food processor, add all ingredients except for the pork roast.
- Blend until the peppercorn are mostly crushed (some whole peppercorns will remain)
- In a ziploc bag, add the pork roast and marinade.
- Set in fridge overnight.
- Remove the bag from the fridge and place roast and marinade into your Instant Pot.
- Set for Meat (35 mins, high pressure).
- Once timer goes off, leave shut and warming for an additional 30 minutes.
- Release pressure according to manual instructions.
- When taken out, your pork should be at 165 degrees.
- Shredded and use as desired.