We’re excited to be back with another two weeks of meal planning ideas! We got a ton of great feedback from our first meal planning post two weeks ago, and we hope you enjoy this one just as much.
With the last meal plan, I actually tried to plan meals for every night and at the end of week one I realized that I really needed to throw in a “leftovers” night because it was bound to happen. So from here on out, each week, there will be at least one night where leftovers are on the menu.
Meal Planning Tip:
Try to base your meals off things that are already in your pantry. Get creative and it will be a lot less stress on you and your budget in the long run.
- Sunday – Sausage, Spinach, and Tomato Quinoa Bowls
- Monday – Beef Stew
- Tuesday – Chicken Tacos
- Wednesday – Chicken and Black Bean Quesadillas with Spanish Rice
- Thursday – Scrambled Cheesy Eggs with Peppers, Bacon & Biscuits
- Friday – Leftovers
- Saturday – Baked Ziti
- Sunday – Coconut Lime Ginger Chicken with Broccoli and Rice
- Monday – Cheesecake Pancakes (yes this happens often)
- Tuesday – Spice Rubbed Pan Seared Salmon with Quinoa and Green beans
- Wednesday – Pepperoni Pizzas (using our Easy Homemade Pizza Dough)
- Thursday – Leftovers
- Friday – Blueberry Oatmeal
- Saturday – Eating Out with Family
We were supposed to go out of town, so I had to scramble to find some meals and we ended up eating out, which happens occasionally here. Hopefully, there’s some inspiration here for you! Enjoy!
As part of this series, we’re linking up with Organization Junkie, who actually hosts a Meal Planning link-up every week. So if you don’t get enough ideas from us, we encourage you to head over there and check out some more ideas!
Are you looking for any specific types of meals? Let us know and we’ll see about adding them in the future! We hope you can use this meal planning series as inspiration for yourself!