Disclosure: This Sheet Pan Garlic Herb Pork Loin and Vegetables shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RealFlavorRealFast #CollectiveBias
Dinner’s not something I usually am in charge of on a regular basis. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a beast in the kitchen. I would go as far to say that I’m the better cook in the house, but don’t tell Larisha I said that. However, I don’t particularly like to cook though. I would say my mom spoiled me into never having to cook, but that doesn’t mean I don’t when needed. Truthfully, my work schedule is what gets in the way of me cooking more.
Luckily, I have been learning from Larisha how to cook quicker meals and still get the dinner on the table. This way, I’m able to get home on a half day or an off day, and still help her get dinner on the table on time. This Sheet Pan Garlic Herb Pork Loin and Vegetables is super easy to make.
Even dad can do it.
All jokes aside, it’s actually a really easy and delicious meal. Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork makes it really easy to get real flavor real fast. We love sheet pan meals because we aren’t standing in the kitchen for a long amount of time prepping anything. Throw it all on there and be on your way. This frees up time for me to continue helping Larisha with her massively growing “Honey Do” list that she sends to me on a weekly basis. Seriously though, I love being able to throw this Sheet Pan Garlic Herb Pork Loin and Vegetables in the oven and spend time playing with my girls while we wait for dinner to be done.
Here’s the recipe for Sheet Pan Garlic Herb Pork Loin and Vegetables:
- Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Herb Loin Filet
- 2 lbs baby potato medley
- 1 lb green beans
- 8 oz. Zesty Italian Dressing
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Snap ends off green beans. Put into a large bowl, set aside.
- Wash potatoes and poke a few holes in each one with a fork. Place in bowl with green beans.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour in Zesty Italian Dressing and toss.
- Remove Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Herb Loin Filet and slice into 1/2 in medallions.
- Placed sliced medallions in the middle of a baking sheets.
- Put potatoes and green beans around the edge of the baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until pork has reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees and potatoes are fork tender.
*Tip* We love shredding up leftover pork to throwing it on top of nachos the next day for lunch. Add a can of black beans, salsa, cheese, and sour cream! Try it yourself!
Are you in need of a weekend getaway? Smithfield® is here to help you and a guest experience the ultimate luxury trip! Where better for luxury than the renowned Napa Valley! You will get the chance to experience all that Wine Country has to offer! It’s super easy to enter! All you have to do is head on over to SmithfieldRealFlavorRealFast.com and submit your tip/trick on how you get dinner ready in 30 minutes or less using Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork.
You can find Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork at Walmart. The available flavors are:
- Marinated Boneless Pork Shoulder Seasoned Carnitas
- Marinated Homestyle Pork Roast
- Roasted Garlic & Herb Loin Filet