I remember when we first brought Skibbles home. We lived in a one bedroom apartment so no matter where I was in our place that I could always hear her. Yet in still, I constantly went into our room to check on her while she was sleeping. It was incessant that I do so, otherwise the anxiety would creep up that something could be wrong.
Fast forward, and within 6 months of her being born, we were moving into our first home. With that came not only her own room, but also the separation of upstairs and downstairs. We first use a non-video monitor, but I quickly disliked not being able to see her while she was napping (we co-sleep for bed so it was easier at bedtime). We soon bought a video monitor in which we were able to see her (and now our newest baby) in multiple rooms. While we have primarily been happy with our purchase, part of me has still been wanting some additional features that have been made readily available over the years since our first was born.
Insert the Baby’s Journey Smart Sync.
Baby’s Journey and AT&T have partnered together to launch this brand new state of the art video monitoring system that not only will ease your mind by seeing your child, but also provides instant tracking of health and wellness components of your child’s life.
What made this video monitor system superior to the one we already had was quite a lot honestly.
- 5″ Viewable Monitor
- This was almost twice the size of current monitor and allowed me to stop squinting at our screen
- Touch Screen
- Everything in our lives is becoming touch screen, so when something isn’t it’s frustrating (first world problems, I know). I can’t tell you how many times I’ve tried to touch the previous monitor that we were using. You can even zoom in on the baby!
- A Log & Track system with the ability to record baby’s feedings, weight, and sleep, diaper changes, and even reminders for medicine!
- This would have been insanely useful in the beginning, but even now I love being able to track their sleep
- Capture & share photo from the monitor directly
- Nana loves this feature!
- Smartphone viewing capability with secure log-in via the FREE AT&T Smart Sync Mobile App
- This, above all else, was the game changer for me
With our business growing leaps and bounds, I am having to spend more time away from our girls for potential meetings and opportunities. I want to still be able to see our girls while I’m away. Some other amazing features of the Baby’s Journey Smart Sync is a built-in rechargeable battery, infrared LED’s so you can easily see at night, and the ability to be capable of working with any service provider. This amazing system has put us at ease in so many situations already, and I’m positive that you will love it too!
The monitors are now available online and in-store at Babies “R” Us locations. For more information, visit http://bit.ly/ATTSmartSync