Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SeventhGenerationFemCare #CollectiveBias
Despite what I believe in my body, I’m actually an adult now. An adult in charge of real life, actual children. Shocking isn’t it? I mean we are about to have a 5 year old and I’m still asking myself who thought it was a good idea that I be left in charge of two little kids. Sometimes I wake up and still think I’m going to have to drag myself to Bio 101 or some other college activity. Point being: I’m truly in charge now and I have to be the responsible adult.
I learned to be a responsible adult the hard way.
I feel like my mom was always on top of things. She always seemed prepared. Maybe it was just by the time I realized it, she had already made her own mistakes, like the ones I’ve learned from at this point in my life. I’ve gone out of the house without extra clothes for the girls and they have an accident. I’ve forgotten my lint roller when going to a friend’s house who has a shedding dog. Worst of all, are the times that you are out and your menstrual cycle starts unexpectedly and you aren’t prepared with products.
Literally, it’s one of the worst feelings. The light gush. You look around you and wonder if anyone saw anything or noticed your discomfort. You’re immediately time-warped back to your high school days where you’d be sitting in class and feel like everyone in the room can see a huge blood stain on your pants and if you get up from your desk, there’s going to be blood all over the chair. It’s nerve wracking! But it doesn’t have to be embarrassing.
15 Essentials for a Woman’s Everyday Travel Bag
We are constantly on the go. As moms, we (typically) have our children covered, but sometimes we forgot about ourselves. We have to stop doing that and put ourselves at the forefront. Whether you are traveling out of town or just down the street for a few hours to an event, you should always carry with you an essential everyday travel bag that prepares you for the everyday. I remember watching The Wedding Planner and was amazed that Jennifer Lopez’s character literally had everything possibly imaginable inside her little bag. She was so prepared. I realized to help with my anxiety, I too need to create an essential woman’s everyday travel bag for myself.
Here’s the essentials I think every women needs:
- Hair Ties
- Lint Roller
- Mini Sewing Kit
- Small Manicure Set
- Mini First Aid Kit
- Stain Remove Pen
- Hand Sanitizer
- Mini Toothbrush with pre-loaded toothpaste
- Chocolate or other Small Snack
- Seventh Generation™ Feminine Care Products
The last one is the most important to me. Listen, even though I track my cycles, it still surprises even me sometimes. Seventh Generation Free & Clear feminine products never contain fragrances. They even have new comfort applicator tampons! If you know me, you know how important it is to protect your most sensitive body parts and I love having an option that is safe when I’m on the go. In my bag, I keep tampons, pads, and pantyliners with me. Not only does this keep me prepared for myself, but I’m always prepared if a friend is in need as well.
More about the products!
- Seventh Generation™ Comfort Applicator Tampons have a BPA-free plastic applicator made from 95% plant-based materials. Designed for comfort, these certified organic cotton tampons are both hypoallergenic and contain no added fragrances, natural or artificial. They currently come in regular and super absorbency.
- Ultra-Thin Pads with Wings give your the perfect protection without exposing yourself to unneeded chemicals. The PureFit™ designs confirms to each body for leak-free, reliable protection. It’s also free of dyes and fragrances and provides a comfortable fit.
- Pantiliners offers an enhanced fit that traps fluid away from your skin allowing you to be dry and comfortable while also being leak-free. They are processed without chlorine, and free of fragrances, dyes, and deodorants.
Learn more about Seventh Generation feminine products today! Grab yours today at Target! Make sure you check Cartwheel for any deals!