Now, the next part is completely up to you. The pork chops I bought had a small bone on the outside of each along with some fat. My fiance hates any meat with fat, so I cut the bone and fat off each one as shown.
Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- 4 Pork Chops thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Mrs Dash Table Blend seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Mrs Dash Extra Spicy seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a baking dish lightly with cooking spray.
- In shallow dish mix together yogurt, water, pepper & salt. Set aside.
- In another dish mix together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and both types of Mrs. Dash seasoning.
- Dip each pork chop in the yogurt mixture, then the panko mixture, making sure to cover with the panko entirely before transferring to the greased baking dish.
- Place in preheated oven and cook for 20-25 minutes. Then broil for 5 minutes until a nice crispy golden brown color (Depending on your broiler, you will want to watch to make sure it does not burn).
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving with your favorite sides.