*Affiliate links contained in this post. You purchase like normal, but we receive a small commission from these purchases.
After the first 20 minutes, flip all the potatoes and put back in for another 20 minutes. Once that is done. Remove. Sprinkle 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese over all the potatoes, making sure there is cheese on all of the potatoes. Return to the oven on broil for 5 minutes or until a nice crispy, golden crust has formed.
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Dash each salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Cut your potatoes into one-inch pieces. Place cut potatoes in bowl of cold water for 30 minutes.
- Drain water. Add dressing, salt, and pepper to bowl and stir to cover all potatoes.
- Transfer to baking dish and place in oven for 20 minutes. Flip all potatoes in dish and return to oven for an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove again and sprinkle Parmesan cheese across all the potatoes. Place oven on broil and cook for another 5 minutes. Devour with your favorite meal 🙂