You can’t tell me that your mouth didn’t drool a little bit when you read this title, right?
This is one of the most simple, most delicious breakfast meals that we’ve ever created. Andrew has been loving overnight oats for a long time now and if you’ve been following our blog you know about our obsession with cheesecake. It’s so simple to make them and we love having breakfast already ready in the morning. Andrew and I are both lucky that we have a toddler that *knock on wood* isn’t picky so far, so even she loves to eat these, even though she was super confused when we first told her they were overnight oats. She said “this not oatmeal mama”. On the other hand, I, had a huge time tackling wanting to try these. I’m a big texture person when it comes to food, so they fact that it was cold and could be potentially soggy, completely turned me off. Luckily, Andrew was constantly persistent until I tried them and even I love overnight oats now.
This Peanut Butter Cheesecake Overnight Oats recipe though will knock you off your socks. It has a whopping 19.5g of protein per recipe, added in with the nutritional benefits of chia seeds, and eating a healthy breakfast and this one has your day starting off right.
One of my favorite things is that Skibbles can completely make this recipe all on her own. I’m really just there to guide her on how much of each ingredients to put into the jar. So, if you’ve been looking for a recipe on getting your own Mini Chef into the kitchen with you, this is the perfect place to start.
- Pour all ingredients into a mason jar (or bowl).
- Stir until everything is very well combined.
- Cover with lid and place in fridge overnight.
- Top with crushed graham crackers before serving.
- *Optional: if you prefer your overnight oats thinner, add more milk before serving and stir to combine.
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 11 fabulous bloggers!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well. We would love it if you would share your Mini Chef posts with us each week, too! Follow along socially and join in on the fun by using our hashtag #MiniChefMondays to share creations your mini chef created in the kitchen. Additionally, if you have a kid-friendly recipe that kids can easily recreate link up! Don’t have a blog? Share the URL of your instagram photo in our linky below.
- Easy Fruit Salad Recipe for Valentine’s Day // Courtney’s Sweets
- Red Velvet Waffles // Momma Lew
- Homemade Cherry Banana Ice Cream // Baby Loving Mama
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Overnight Oats // We’re Parents
- Chocolate & Sprinkle Coated Shortbread Cookies // Frugal Novice
- Best Lactation Cookies Recipe // Eating Richly
- Brown Bag Microwave Popcorn // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Chicken & Broccolli Quesadilla // Step Stool Chef
- Farro with Roasted Vegetables // Vegging at the Shore
- Chocolate Strawberry Puppy Chow // Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Healthy Ambrosia Salad // O’Boy! Organic
- Cinnamon Sugar Dessert Preussens // Can’t Google Everything