Separate into 28 equal sized circles.
Roll each ball into a small circle and layer one slice of pepperoni, a cube of cheese, and another slice of pepperoni on top
Fold up the edges around the filling.
So that it is completely enclosed.
Place each ball seam size down into a 13×9 baking dish
Mix seasoning together.Brush each pizza pop with olive oil
And then sprinkle with seasoning. Cover dish and place in freezer ovenight.
**Tip: using regular pizza dough, it has a tendency to rise more than using canned biscuits. Because of this freezing is optimal in this case. Even if you can freeze for 30 minutes it will help greatly. If you cannot wait, you can throw right into the oven and they will still taste amazing, but there will be space in between filling and dough from the dough rising.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pull out of the oven and remove the cover from the top. Place dish into the oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with pizza sauce.
- Pizza Dough Recipe you only need half the dough the recipe makes, you can freeze the rest for later like the recipe calls for or double everything below to make two batches
- 56 pepperoni slices
- Block of cheese I used Colby--cut into 28 chunks
- Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon each: Parmesan Italian seasoning, Garlic powder
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- Roll out dough into 28 equal balls.
- Roll each ball into a small circle and layer pepperoni, cheese, pepperoni.
- Fold up edges around filling and place in 13x9 baking dish seam side down.
- Repeat until all balls are filled and in baking dish.
- Mix seasonings together.
- Brush each with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Cover and freeze overnight (or at least 30 minutes).
- Baking: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove cover and place into oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve along with pizza sauce.