Put them all in a bowl and stir to combine.
Lightly season your salmon with salt and pepper.
Place salmon on greased grill and brush sauce over. Cook for 6 minutes.
Flip salmon, brush with more sauce and cook for an additional 6 minutes.
*I occasionally brush more sauce on throughout the cooking process, but this is up to you.
- 2 salmon fillets no skin
- 1/4 cup syrup
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- In a bowl, combine syrup, mustard, garlic powder, ginger, and cayenne pepper.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon on preheated grill that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Brush sauce on and cook for 5 minutes.
- Flip salmon and brush sauce on again. Cook for an additional 3-4 minutes on until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- I occasionally brush sauce on throughout the cooking spray, but you don't have too 🙂