This zesty summer pasta salad is the perfect dish to take to all your upcoming summer get-togethers and outings. It’s a cold pasta salad with zesty Italian dressing and sure to be a big hit!
How to make homemade Italian pasta salad
Summer Pasta Salad Recipe
This zesty summer pasta salad is the perfect dish to take to all your upcoming summer get-togethers and outings. It's a cold pasta salad with zesty Italian dressing and sure to be a big hit!
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 2 cups homemade Zesty Italian Dressing (recipe below)
- 1/2 cup carrots, grated (approximately 4-6 large carrots)
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower, finely chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
Cook pasta according to the boxed instructions.
Drain and transfer pasta to a large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients, except the tomatoes.
Stir until very well combined.
Add in the halved cherry tomatoes and give a quick toss (not too much, you don't want to over work the tomatoes).
Chill in the refrigerate at least 2 hours or until ready to serve.
Refrigerate any remaining pasta salad for up to 5 days.
Zesty Italian Pasta Salad Dressing Recipe
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- juice from half a lemon
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 cup red onion, finally chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
summer pasta salads are my favorite go-do dish when I don't want to turn on the oven. LOVE your recipe, Larisha!