We recently had a chance to test drive the 2015 Hyundai Sonata Eco thanks to Drive STI and Hyundai.
I’ve been a huge fan of Hyundai since Andrew got one as a rental car a few years ago. Before that Hyundai had really never been in the radar of either of us as a new car options, but after driving the Hyundai Sonata then, we both fell completely in love. When I recently had the opportunity to test drive the 2015 Hyundai Sonata Eco, I was ecstatic. I was excited to see the new features and see if I was still just as in love with it. As we prepare for Baby #2, a new car is definitely on our radar. And let me say, after just 5 minutes in the new 2015 Hyundai Sonata Eco is at the top of our list.
There are two main reasons why are are both head over heals for the 2015 Hyundai Sonata Eco.
One- The room. I typically have ZERO space once either of Skibbles’ car seats are installed, yet we both had plenty of leg room, the seats almost fully able to go all the way back with either of the seats. There’s also four cup holders in the back seat alone – two in the console and two in the door.
Two- The technology. The added Tech Package to the 2015 Hyundai Sonata Eco is incredible. Blind Spot Detection, heated seats, and the amazing Blue Link features that allow for voice text messaging, push button new destination search, and enhanced roadside assistance are just a few of the awesome tech features. Everything is within reach of the driver to allow for the easiest driving experience.
- Amazing Warranty – 5 yr/80K mile new vehicle, 5 yr unlimited mile roadside assistance and more
- Impact Reducing Front Seats
- Rearview Camera
- Drive Mode Select – Regular, Sport, and Eco options
- Heated Side Mirrors with Turn Signal Indicators
- Hyundai Blue Link Telematics System
- And dozens more features
Some of the amazing added features like in the model we tested:
- Blind Spot Detection System with Rear Cross-traffic Alert
- Heated Front Seats
- Proximity Key Entry with Push Button Start
- Dual Automatic Temperature Control
- Navigation System with 8-inch Touchscreen Display