*Affiliate Links contained in this post which help us keep our blog running. Thanks!
- PB&J (Yes, it’s still on the list, but we try to rotate it much more)
- Ham & Cheese Sandwich or Turkey & Cheese Sandwich
- Pulled BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
- Salmon with sliced Avocado and rice or Sweet Potato
- Quesadillas (Ham and cheese or Chicken, Cheese & Black Beans)
- Homemade Pizza
- Chicken Wraps with lettuce, tomato, and crumbled bacon
- Meatball Sandwich
- Homemade “Lunchable” – sliced ham, cheese, and crackers
- Cheesy Pasta with Pepperoni and Peppers
- Quesadillas (like the ones above, but she also loves pizza quesadillas too)
- Soup (we’ve done homemade Spaghetti O’s, Beef Stew, and ABC chicken soup)
With both Andrew and Skibbles we do a fruit like apples or mandarin oranges and another side like cheese stick, carrots, nuts, or sliced peppers. It’s been so much better for everyone!
This post was originally part of Time for Mom, a mom blogger link up. Check out other posts from our co-hosts on their sites and a few other fun link-up posts :