What an incredible year. We had a baby, so not much can top that, right? I’m having a hard time admitting that her adorable little self is already 6 months old. She’s crawling, babbling, and starting to eat food. She’s such a joy and I’m so happy we have her in our lives. Being 100% honest though, the year wasn’t peaches and rainbows and unicorn farts. It was rough. I planned to continuously blog after having her, but life changes and I had a hard time adjusting to life with two kids. I ended up basically taking off 3 months of blogging after having her (I only posted 6 times during those 12 weeks). It made me appreciate moms that don’t have a choice whether or not to go back to work even more.
With all that said though, we still had some amazing things happen in 2015 and we are incredibly riled up and excited about 2016 and what the upcoming year has in store for us. 2015 was the first year we tried to really monetize our website and I’m happy to say that we exceeded our income and pageviews from 2014. I couldn’t do that without each of you coming here, reading and sharing and commenting on our posts.
We’d also love to know what you want to see more of! Leave us a comment below and let us know what you would love to see talked about or see happen from either of us!
Some of our magical moments from 2015 include:
- Becoming one of 15 people selected for Mommycon’s Mom Squad.
- Exceeding 400,000 Pageviews for 2015
- Redesigned our website
- ANDREW JOINED LARISHA AS AN OFFICIAL WRITER
Here’s our Top 10 Best of 2015 posts:
- New Jersey’s New Car Seat Laws
- 15 Lactation Boosting Food Recipes
- Lactation Boosting Foods to Increase Your Supply
- A Co-Sleeping Breastfeeding Holiday Tune
- 25 Tips for Breastfeeding Moms Who Work
- Dairy Free Homemade Doughnut Recipe
- Tween Seat Belt Safety
- 20 Common Car Seat Mistakes
- How to Use Pinterest to Grow Your Business
- What Lactation Consultants Want You To Know Before Baby Comes
We hope you enjoyed your 2015 and enjoyed our 2015 with us. We can’t wait to continue on this incredible journey with each out you for the new you and can’t wait to hear back from you about what you want to see more of for 2016!
Leave a Reply