About the company: In 1973, Michael & Kelley’s parents started Prince Lionheart in their grandparents’ garage. They started by making handmade rocking horses that their dad would cut and their mom would decorate. They founded the company on three core beliefs: quality, innovation, and outstanding service. More than 40 years later, that garage is now a facility in Santa Maria, California, but their beliefs are still the same.
The bébéPOD®flex plus is the very first dual strap system that ensure the 2-in-1 floor to booster seat attaches securely to the chair and baby. It’s an award-winning, pediatrician approved infant seat that is perfect for feeding, play, and travel. Whether you are visiting family out of town, going out to eat at a restaurant, or staying at home, the floor seat to chair mounted seat is great all-around. It features an amazingly soft, non-toxic, easy to clean. It also has an ergonomic design for optimal support that helps baby learn to sit and eat.
Feature list include:
• Soft, durable, non-toxic and easy to clean
• Ergonomic design provides optimal support in helping baby learn to sit
• High back helps promote proper posture
• Pommel helps keep Baby snugly in place
• Leg openings designed for comfortable positioning and support
• Designed from Award Winning bébéPOD®
• Comes with placemat, adjustable tray and toy
• Recommended age: 3+ months
|Straps are not fully tightened in this picture for photography purposes only.|
We really love that it’s also a fully functioning booster seat with a tray that easily slides into the seat.
BUY IT: The bébéPOD®flex plus retails for $65 and can be purchase on the Prince Lionheart website or Amazon!
WIN IT: One lucky reader is going to win their own! Just fill out the form below. This giveaway will end on 10/29/13 at 11:59pm EST. Open to US residents only.