Whether you make eyeball soup for dinner or put finger cookies in their lunchbox, you will completely freak out your kids with these creepy halloween food ideas!
If you are looking for halloween party food ideas for kids, I don’t think you could make a drink any creepier than these faux heads made from apples. Definitely scary!
2 – Brain Ice Cream
Who know Peanut Butter Cookies could look so….gross. Definitely one recipe to add to the kids’ lunchboxes for a creepy Halloween lunchbox day!
Okay, so really it’s just spaghetti with a meat sauce inside a pepper, but it looks like a person with their brain exploding. If you’re looking for dinner halloween food ideas for kids, this is it!
I loved sherbet punch growing up. This is one of the easier creepy halloween food ideas since you are just making the punch and adding candy eyeballs on top. Kids will still scream, but it’s a great halloween party food idea!
Bonus Ideas for Halloween Food for Kids!
It’s hard to pick just 10 creepy halloween food ideas, so I’m adding just a few more links here. Definitely check out these completely gross halloween food ideas for kids!
– Turkey Meatball Eyeballs – This is one of the most genius, yet creepiest dinner ideas we found. But a really simple dinner idea that is sure to be a hit.
– Hotdog Fingers – I had to admit are pretty gross looking. So simple though and a sure hit with the kids with some of their favorite foods.
– Pumpkin Guacamole . A puking pumpkin? Okay, this is pretty gross looking, but who doesn’t love guacamole!? This is a great option for a Halloween party!
– Eyeball Pizza. What kid doesn’t love pizza? I know, personally, it’s my favorite food ever. This actually isn’t *too* creepy, in our opinion, but still is one of the best kid options we saw.
–Eyeball Cupcakes are pretty realistic, especially the ones on the left. They look really simple to make and if your child’s school allows treats for holiday parties, this would be a great idea!
–Pastry Intestines is probably one of the grossest looking recipes we found. It looks so real. I’m actually not sure that I could stomach to eat this one if someone put it in front of me!
– Meat Head is a definite must if you are having any type of Halloween party. Meat trays are a big hit, but this takes it to beyond creepy! Could you eat it?
Which one did you like the best? Have other creepy halloween food ideas for us? Leave a comment below and let us know!
Post originally published on 10/7/2013