- Super Absorbent
- Premium Fit
- Free of Fragrances, Inks, and Petroleum-Based Lotions
- Totally Unbleached Absorbent Core
- Snug, flexible fit for better protection
- The First FSC® Certified Diaper
- Uses 10% less water, energy, and trees to make their diapers
Wipes – Again, we don’t use many disposable wipes because I use cloth wipes; however, we had been gifted a lot of different brands of wipes when we had our baby shower, so I have tried many different brands. I am absolutely in love with these wipes from Seventh Generation. They are thicker than most wipes on the market and quickly and easily cleaned up any mess that I need them for.
- Soft and Strong
- Free of Synthetic fragrances, dyes, parabens, phthalates
BUY IT: You can find Seventh Generation diapers almost everywhere, but I’ve linked below Amazon links, just in case you are looking for convenience too.