We all know how to spring clean, but don’t forget these pesky places that you’ll likely been holding off on in our spring cleaning list.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Bounty. Thoughts and opinions are my own.
Most people look forward to spring. The weather starts to warm up and the sun starts shining again. Part of me loves when spring happens, but the other part of me is insanely sad because things means snowboarding season is over. It also means that I’m about to be forced…I mean asked…to clean.
Every year we go through spring cleaning our house. I say we, but Larisha does a majority of it. I get a list though of things to do on my days off. Usually, it’s part of our house where she can’t reach, or maybe things like she has just deemed my job. Even though slightly begrudgingly, I still don’t mind helping her.
This year, we have a little help with those extra dirty places and that’s thanks to our friends at Bounty. We definitely prefer to be eco-friendly and reuse towels as often as we can, but during spring cleaning, tough, durable paper towels like Bounty really help us with the grit and grime. We also love cleaning with safe cleaning products like vinegar and baking soda, because that means we can toss our used paper towels right into the compost.
Right in time for spring cleaning season, Bounty is offering a great Amazon deal ($7 off) on their Quick-Size Paper Towel Family 16ct Pack. This huge pack has enough for stocking up and tackling any job. To get in on this deal, use the promo code 5QUICKBOUNTY and apply the additional $2 off coupon at checkout for a total savings of $7!
There’s also an additional $2 off coupon that can be applied at checkout for a total savings of $7 off the Amazon listed price. The 16 Family Rolls are equivalent to 40 regular rolls of Bounty.
The Bounty Family 16ct package also contains 80 more sheets per pack which is an estimated 10 extra day’s of paper towels versus the Select-A-Size 12 Huge Roll pack.
Hidden Spring Cleaning Checklist
Now that you have your Bounty Quick=Size Paper Towels, you’re ready to get cleaning all those pesky places. While some of these places may be common sense or a no-brainer for you, we hope that something on this list reminds you to clean somewhere (likely very dirty) that you may have forgotten.
- Inside of the window ledges
- Somehow this gets ridiculously gross over winter and as soon as we open the windows in spring our kids love touching all the dirty. Grab a toothbrush and then use your Bounty Quick-Size Paper Towels to help clean this out.
- Air Vents
- You want to breathe well, but so much dust gets trapped in your air vents. Unscrew them, soak in the sink or tub, and wipe out any dust behind the air vent.
- An amazing amount of dust collects on the top of your TV. Use Bounty Quick-Size Paper Towels to go along the top carefully.
- Inside of your oven
- Using water and baking soda make a paste and let it sit on your oven window overnight. Then scrub off and use a Bounty Quick-Size Paper Towel to wipe up the excess.
- Above your stove
- This is one place that grosses us out every time. Thankfully Bounty is 2x durable than the leading competitor and it helps get all the grease off the hood of the stove. For best results clean the outside and inside of the hood
- Inside your kitchen cabinets and drawers
- You only put clean dishes in the cabinets, how could they be dirty, right? Wrong. So much dust gets trapped inside your cabinets, making that clean bowl not so clean anymore.
- Ceiling fans and light fixtures
- Dampen a Bounty Quick-Size Paper Towel and wipe down both sides of the ceiling fan and the light fixtures.
- So much grime can build up along the edges. We recommended wiping them down, as well as running the cleaning cycle or cleaning with a cycle of vinegar
- Dryer Vent
- Have you ever looked inside your dryer vent? Pull it out and look inside the flap. It’s gross. Clean that out to help prevent fires.
- Don’t just pull out the shelves, we all know to do that. Pull out everything and check the rubber sealants and ledges for any signs of mold growth.
We hope that these 10 tips (or reminders) helped! Happy Spring Cleaning!
Grab Your Bounty Quick-Size Paper Towels Today and Use Code “5QuickBounty” for $5 off the Family 16ct Pack (don’t forget to apply the extra $2 off coupon at checkout too!)
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Bounty. The opinions and text are all mine.