*Disclosure: Affiliate links may be contained in this post. We receive a small commission for purchases and thank you for helping us continue to run our site.
Welcome to the VTech Kidizoom® Smartwatch
Our friend’s at Momma Lew’s Blog recently had the chance to test out one of VTech’s brand new products – The VTech Kidizoom® Smartwatch and we wanted to share her thoughts her with those of you that may have older children!
Here’s her thoughts:
With so many kid’s electronics on the market today, it can be hard to figure out which ones are the best for your child. I won’t lie, I have gone through my fair share of products, even with doing extensive research. There is one brand though that has never let me down – VTech. Our InnoTab is constantly being fought over between my two children ages 3 & 5.
- My son can easily take photos,
- Add photo effects like frames, filters and distortions.
- Record his own videos,
- He can play 1 of the 4 built-in games or I can download more for him in VTech’s Learning Lodge
- The 1.4″ color touch screen is perfect for little fingers and is so easy to use.
- There are no complicated directions or anything to read – perfect for non-readers.
- Telling time is a hard skill for children to learn and the Kidizoom makes it easy with 50 digital & analog clock displays.
- There are no batteries to buy or replace – recharges right through a USB port.
- There’s also an alarm clock and stop watch.
- The voice recorder is fun to use to create 5 different fun effects.
- While you cannot submerge the watch in a pool or bath, it is splash and sweat proof making it perfect for your child to wear everyday.
- Like other V-Tech products I have, the Kidizoom is very durable for the wear and tear that kids put on their toys and electronic devices.
Our thoughts on the VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch: While the watch is recommended for ages 4+, my 3 year old who is advanced for her age had a lot of trouble figuring it out. My son, at the age of 5, I think is the perfect age to start to use the watch. It’s really opened up a world of creativity for him. I’ve noticed that the camera is thought out to where he doesn’t need to lift and steady his arms at the same time of pressing any buttons. The camera is quite clear too. I’ve noticed that since using the Kidizoom, my son enjoys playing more imaginative games with his toys again. Believe it or not, this electronic device has gotten him off of other electronic devices and back to the basics of playing with cars, action heroes and more. He has been making up little videos of him playing with them or of the toys playing.
Some criticism on the VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch:
BUY IT: Just click on the Amazon picture link below to see the other colors available and to purchase
We’re Parents!? is not responsible for prize fulfillment of this giveaway. No products or compensation were received for this promotion.