*Disclosure: Affiliate links may be contained in this post. We receive a small commission for purchases and thank you for helping us continue to run our site.
- I’m going to wake up every day at 4:00am. (This will give me more time to play, they say playing is learning.)
- I will also stop napping (I don’t want my mommy to be lonely)
- I will start sleeping in a big kid bed now too. I will sleep with mom and dad every night. They have a really big bed.
- A new hair cut for a new me. (If I do it myself I will save my parents money too)
- I will refresh my wardrobe- I will throw all of my clothes into the trash when mommy isn’t looking and color with markers on them when Dad leaves the room. Then we will need to buy new ones
- I will watch what I eat (literally- I will stare at it but eat none of it)
- Daddy always says we need to take care of our planet. I will no longer bath. That will help save a lot of water.
- My parents said Art is a wonderful way to learn. I think I like art. I will color a canvas on the walls and floors, this will take a lot of work but I am committed to finish this project.
- I promise to practice more- I will practice my singing. Each day I will sing the “Frozen” soundtrack no less than 25 times.
- My mom always tells me, “Why can’t you behave the way you do at Grandmas at home?” So I will run around, eat all of the cookies, and bang on pots and pans. Grandma loves when I make pretty music for her. And I love cookies, so this will be really fun for me too.
I hope my parents are happy with all of the changes I promise to make this year. I will not let them down. Daddy told me “quitters never win.” I am very proud of myself. I think I’ll tell my friends so they can make their parents proud too.