Super hard to buy for friend.
Invited last minute for a party, need a hostess gift.
Extra guest unexpectedly just arrived at your house and you didn’t have a gift for them.
You forgot someone that was supposed to be on your list.
Someone went out of their way for you during the holidays and you just want to do something special for them.
No matter the reason, you are likely freaking out if you are reading this and it’s just days from Christmas or any other holiday you may celebrate. You need something for someone and you are lost. Don’t worry, I’m here to save you! This super simple gift won’t break your budget either. It’s a win/win for everyone.
- A bottle of sparkling cider or wine
- A pair of super soft socks (dress socks if gifting to a man) [[*These should be new socks*]]
- holiday treat bag
- Festive sticker
- Bath Bombs
- Take one sock and place bottle of cider or wine inside.
- Take other sock and tie it around the neck of the bottle.
- Place bath bombs inside the treat bag and tie bag.
- Place festive sticker on bag.
- Place bag through the tied sock.
- Tie sock as tight as possible (Can also use ribbon to tie bag around sock).
Watch us make it!
We personally make our bath bombs for a cheaper and more personal gifting experience, but if you are really short on time you can go to your favorite bath and beauty store or order them via Amazon (buying will definitely increase cost of the gift).
That’s it guys! So super simple. We love keeping extra socks and bottles on hand because you never know last minute! We hope you have a joyous and merry holiday season and get and give everything you desire!
Merry Christmas from our family to yours <3