This simple no bake cheesecake bites recipe is quick to make and a sure home run for everyone.
Cheesecake is one of my favorite treats. Sometimes though, I don’t want to go through the entire process of making and baking an entire cheesecake. It’s exhausting. Plus, with the girls, I’m always trying to figure out ways to incorporate them into the kitchen to make their own recipes that are great for their size.
Insert: No bake Cheesecake Bites Recipe
Mini sized treats for them mean that this no bake cheesecake bites recipe is the perfect mini desserts to take to your next party or get together you’re attending. No matter where you are going (shoot, even if you are just staying home and going to devour them all to yourself), they are sure to be a hit with everyone. Bite sized treats are the perfect way to go when you are requested to bring a dessert.
How do you make a cheesecake without a springform pan?
One great way to make a cheesecake without a springform pan is to make these mini no bake cheesecake bites recipe. There’s no need to have a springform pan (or any other pan) making prep, baking, and clean up time a breeze.
They are super simple to make just using a basic no-bake cheesecake recipe and adding powdered sugar to make it thicker and hold its shape. Then, rolled in your choice of sprinkles. Use flavored sprinkles to enhance the type of cheesecake bites you are making, like our chocolate mint ones here.
Additionally, for a real cheesecake alternative, you could roll these in crushed graham cracker crumbs. These cheesecake bites are the perfect alternative to cake pops.
What toppings could you put on mini no bake cheesecake bites?
There are endless possibility for mini cheesecake toppings, but here’s a list of recommendations:
- multi-color sprinkles
- flavored sprinkles
- crushed graham cracker crumbs
- crush chocolate cookie crumbs
- chocolate chips
- peanut butter chips
- toffee chips
- crushed peppermint
- chopped nuts
- and more
The possibilities are truly endless. Alternatively, you could dip them in chocolate and caramel sauce similar to these chocolate covered caramel cheesecake bites.
- 4oz cream cheese (1/2 a block)
- 1/4 cup butter, softened (1/2 a stick)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp lemon extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- *Desired Toppings - sprinkles, flavored or not, chocolate chips, etc
- In a large bowl, cream together cream cheese and butter for 4 minutes.
- Add in vanilla and lemon extracts just until combined.
- Add in powdered sugar and stir until well mixed together.
- Place bowl into the freezer for 30 minutes to slightly harden.
- Using a one-inch scoop, scoop out balls of the mixture and place on a wax lined baking sheet.
- Place into the fridge for one hour.
- Then roll into sprinkles or other desired topping.
- Serve immediately or store in an air tight container for up to 7 days.